lgbt 2015

lgbt 2015
GAY TOURIDM AND TRAVEL

lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Alfredo Ferreyra MGW Latin America Director Caribbean, Mexico, Central, & South America - Mr. Gay World Latin America (LATAM) - New Director for Latinamerica - Letter from Eric Butter -

16 de enero de 2012 10:18
Dear Alfredo, Coenie, John, Noemi, Tore and Dean,

It is of extreme importance the sharing of positive feelings, I need to
share with you this splendid and dazzling feeling I've been left with
after the Skype conversation I just had with our Mr Gay World Director,
Alfredo Ferreyra.

It was truly inspiring. I must admit I've learnt a thing or two during our
telecall. The Mr Gay World Competition is definitely on the right track.
One thing, after going thru the list of potential Delegates from Afredo's
region, I realized that the title "Director for South America" is
equivocal, it should be changed. From now on, the correct title is
"Director for Latinamerica".

This way it will cover the region from
Mexico, the Caribbean, thru to Central America and South America. If
things go well we might have Delegates from Puerto Rico and Trinidad and
Tobago, and that is certainly not South America, thus my case. And Mexico
is not considered South America either. I will proceed to make the due
changes in the MGW website.

I truly look forward of having all the Directors present at the Mr Gay
World Grand Finale in April, I find you all truly exceptional and it will
be of great meaning for this Organization.

Sincerely,
Eric Butter
President
Mr Gay World Ltd.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario